Monday, August 15, 2011

Should i take my sister to hospital?

Im scared iv made her blind or something. It wasnt my fault. We are home alone and the house is a mess and my mum rang me and said she is on her way home so me and my sister always rush around to clean the house a day before she comes home. But my mum had an argument with her bf so she came home early. So after me hoovering the living room i told my sister to unplug it and without putting the switch up first she just pulled the plug out and it made a huge bang noise and flahsed. She was so close to the switch it flashed in her eyes and now shes saying she cant see proper. She couldnt see nothing at first but she sat down for about 5mins then she could see abit more but its been like 30mins and shes saying she can just about see, she says its just black and she has to blink a few times to see. Should i take her to hospital? Should i be worried about this? She is 13:(( PLease help

No comments:

Post a Comment