Monday, August 8, 2011

Harry Potter fans: Which actors would you have preferred for the movies?

I like them the way they are. Hugh Grant is maybe* the exception, and Ian McKellen, but I don't think it makes too much of a difference. Naomi Watts is too smart and warm-looking to play Narcissa. Daniel Radcliffe kind of *is* Harry Potter...maybe Aiken could have pulled it off when he was younger, but no way can I picture him starring in the movies now... at all. It's like Radcliffe grew up looking the way Harry *would* look haha. Tilda Swinton is a bit too severe-looking (not necessarily mean-looking) to play Sybill, who I always pictured as having that kind of goofy quality ... which Thompson so has lol. Rickman *is* Snape as well... I'm not too familiar with the other actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment