Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Help!!!!!!!!????????

Okay I have to come up with a one page summary on a primitive society. And being as dumb as I usually am, I procrastinated ooh what a surprise. Well we were given 12 objects and told to sketch them, study them, take notes on each object and try to figure out what society it was and then write a one page summary. I was given a boomerang, a stick with a charred tip ( for stoking a fire), a strip of dark leather, a sea shell, and metal ring with designs, two purple irregular shaped smooth beads, a piece of paper with burnt edges and strange lettering on it, a colored rooster feather, acorns, a rock with shell fossils, a slate with animal drawings (something short and fat), and a smallish skull. If you could give me any hints to what this civilization might be that would be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment