Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I slapped a girls , i want to be her friend now but shes still mad, i think?

Last year I slapped the most popular girl in the entire school's *** cuz I was the new kid, I wanted to stand out, besides she had the fattest ***, it was hard to resist even though I don't slap women's s that often (only twice in my life so far), I'm in eighth grade now but I want to be her friend I'm sry about what I did but I think she's still mad. Occasionally during last year she would smile and say "hey your that guy that slapped my ***", I don't know if that means anything though. But I tried sayin hi when she was washin my lunch table, she was walkin away and I said hi, but I think she might have not answered on purpose, cause I think she looked at me but looked away on purpose. Plz help me!!! I'm so confused, I still don't know how to talk to a girl I like that I don't know without a friend that knows her. I'm sooooo lost here. SOMEONE WITH EXPIERIENCE WITH THE LADIES PLZ! Ps I'm a black eighth grader, the girl is black and a little stuck up but very nice when she wants to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment