Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What do you think is a TRUE gamer?

People always talk about how Nintendo's games are nonviolent and are suited for children. They also say that violent games are '''', however, violent games reinforce and glamourize all the poisons of society. If a game is nonviolent, then everyone can play it and have fun, but does this make it ''casual''? I don't think so. In my opinion, a gamer is one that is dedicated enough to get all 240 stars on Super Mario Galaxy, a so called ''baby'' game. Have you tried getting those last stars? If you are a ''casual gamer'', does it even matter? As long as you're having fun, I don't think people should care. Infact, I don't even think people should brag about being '''', because it means that you devote too much of you're time to video games, which can contribute to rheumatoid arthritis. Either way, can't people just be happy that video gaming is becoming more popular on a whole? I think I answered my own question, but what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment